1. Please understand that I cannot answer personal email questions at this stage. If your questions have to do with products, contact the folks at www.live-live.com. If they do not have what you are looking for in stock, they will either get it for you or direct you to another source. This goes for juicers, enema kits, probiotic pearls, etc. Answers to nearly all the questions I receive can be found by thoroughly reading the material on this website. I love you all and wish I could hold each of your hands through the whole process. I do read your emails. I am thrilled and honored to hear how much this work is helping you. I know how powerful and personal the process is, and how helpful it is to have someone to turn to every step of the way. This is why, over the past year, I’ve been training people to offer this service professionally (there will be another teacher training session May 13 and 14). The need for detox lifestyle guides is growing quickly as more people are turning away from the old diet-mindset to this liberating path. Please note: I do still hold a few places a week on my calendar for private consultations. If you would like to schedule one, please email me with your phone number and I will call you back to set up a time. If you are interested in the teachers training in May, please do likewise and check the Events page for more information.
2. Unfortunately, I cannot offer the home colonic kit I have created due to all sorts of legal/FDA restrictions. Dancingcells.com has a decent kit which is much more efficient and easy to use than the others on the market. Alternatively, you could always have your own gravity colonic installed in your bathroom. You should not self-administer colonics if you have not had a series of colonics with a trained colon hydrotherapist. This course of action is for people who have gone through the first few stages of cleansing and want to make colonics more convenient—NOT for the beginner (and especially not for people coming off high protein diets whose waste matter is much more dense and difficult to remove). As always, check with your doctor to make sure it is safe for you. If you wish to learn the Woods gravity method or purchase any colonic unit materials from them, you can contact them at (407) 933-8133. In the future, all health enthusiasts will know enough about the benefits of colonics to have one in their home (as well as an infrared sauna)!
3. I would like to direct any of you who are having any trouble with this detox diet lifestyle—whether you are not seeing the desired weight loss results or you have particular food sensitivities or digestive troubles—to my 4/3/07 blog titled Eat for Simplicity. So many of you who email me just need to adapt the guidance I offer here. A few weeks of eating for simplicity will set you right!
4. Two of the great spiritual guides of our time, Lee Harris and Story Waters, have hugely insightful new audio releases on their website. I highly recommend joining their audio circle at limitlessness.com/AudioCircle.cfm, or just go directly to their home page, as all of their writings and downloads are worth exploring, at limitlessness.com/welcome.cfm. Let’s not forget that the reason we do all this cleansing is to become more peaceful, loving, and enlightened. Let Lee and Story inspire you with the truth about your limitlessness and see how all of this comes together!
5. My book, The New Energy Body, has been polished up! If you have already purchased it, you can email me and I’ll send you the newer version free of charge. Those of you who have been patiently waiting for the hard copy will find it at BarnesandNoble.com or Amazon.com in the next 2 to 4 weeks. Otherwise, you can simply download the ebook from this site. I hope you all enjoy and benefit tremendously from it!