As you have likely learned by now, pain is the body’s way of telling us when we are out of alignment with the truth of our being. The symptoms of sickness and disease are like messengers announcing that change must come. We ignore them at our own peril!
Likewise, nonphysical pain is a call to change that which is out of alignment in our life—be it our perspective, communications, relationships, or all of the above. The same applies to pain on a larger scale, whether in a family, country, or global community. Here, too, it is a call for change that must also be heeded lest the pain become worse.
Somehow, in our mainstream culture, we have developed into individuals and groups who are completely out of alignment with truth. How have we forgotten our truth? Well, generation after generation, our ancestors elected to follow a trajectory that at first seemed harmless but has led us into an age so far off the path of truth that we have become grossly unwell—mentally, physically, and communally. Moreover, we have forgotten the great inherent powers that we humans possess. Instead, we have become a community of highly controllable (and controlled) beings.
Here are a few of the ways we allow ourselves to be controlled:
• We consume what we are told to consume;
• We look down our noses at those of other races, cultures, and social standing;
• We listen to the media and take advice from pharmaceutical companies that pay doctors triple their salaries and buy them expensive gifts to endorse their products;
• We allow our babies to be injected with poisons that damage their brains and poison their blood and act as the harbingers of cancer and autism; and
• We break our backs working for money that we wind up spending on all the things we are told we need—all for a lifestyle we cannot support without incurring tremendous monetary, physical, and spiritual debt.
Folks, we have bought a bill of goods that has caused the mass degeneration of our physical and mental faculties and created a society of powerlessness and fear—which has made us exponentially more controllable!
Dear reader, I’m not saying any of this to scare you, but I do wish to wake you up! Underneath all that heavy programming, you are a powerful, beautiful, brilliant creation. There is only one way back to the path of truth, and that is to recognize your innate perfection. So stop trying to keep up with the Joneses! Stop buying into the deception, and start kicking your addictions. Take responsibility today. You can start with your body or your mind, or both, but please start somewhere. The future of the human race depends on it!
You can transition smoothly and quickly away from the controlling foods, the media, the social programming and stop being a marionette for the agenda of people who don’t care about you. If we don’t awaken to everything that is not right in our world and in our bodies, things are going to get much worse. So I am calling out to all of you who are “sleeping” now to WAKE UP! It is time take up the sword of truth and slay the dragon of deception!
You all know that this is not my usual tone. I am understanding and compassionate by nature, and my inclination is always to be gentle but clear. But today I feel it is necessary to practice a little tough love. There is a time to sit back and lick your wounds, but now is the time for change. There is mass depression, mass intake of pharmaceutical drugs, mass consumption of media, mass dissatisfaction at work, at home, with life. This is because we have agreed to live in a world driven by money and power and false values. Break free of this demented mentality by undertaking the following steps:
1. Transition your diet to clean your bloodstream of the addictive elements. This will also enable you to clear your mind.
2. Take a moment to ponder the motives of big business, banking, government, the healthcare industry, pharmaceutical companies, and their incestuous relations—and how they control your life. Are you supposed to live this way, eat junk, and get sick so you can wide up dependent on them? This is a lie, my friends. We are not supposed to get sick, age prematurely, become forgetful or senile, or develop osteoporosis or arthritis, and so on. These are all symptoms of living out of alignment with truth.
3. Rebuild your perspective based on what you know in your soul to be true, instead of what you are programmed to believe is true. Advance like a warrior, protecting your boundaries from deceptions and ill motives, but with an open mind so you can expand you perception of truth on a daily basis. Your truth will grow with you. It is as limitless as you are.
As you unravel the programming, you will awaken to your full self-sovereignty, and you will see just how magnificent life can really be. There is more than enough room for everyone in this exquisite realm of truth, if only we can start trusting and loving one another. We have been taught to build walls between each other, to put garbage in our bodies, to expose our precious children to all kinds of toxins. We have been raised to live in fear, to expect disease, and to trust authority. But how far will obedience get us?
I see a much brighter way. I live in a body that has been cleansed, and in a heart that rejoices in its fullness and light. I see my fellow man toiling in darkness and wish to extend my hand. Those of you who can see through the illusion, I ask you to start caring about your body and mind. Break through the controls and align yourself with truth. It will be well worth the effort, I promise.
With deepest love, praise and gratitude,