- The December Advanced Detox Certification Training is postponed to late-February / Early March 2014
- Natalia is teaming up with Anita Briggs for the Transfiguration Cleanse, beginning January 11, 2014. For those who want to get a head start on the full-body cleaning and clearing, there will be a pre-cleanse beforehand.
- Joanna & Ana are offering a 10% discount on their counseling services to support you this holiday season.
- Overcoming Abuse – How do I leave an abusive relationship and how do I heal from past abusive relationships?
- Cellulite – Why has my cellulite increased since starting cleansing?
- Sweet Potatoes v. Whole Wheats – I hear that eating whole wheats is better for yeast issues than sweet potatoes or winter squashes because they are lower in sugar. What is your take on this?
- Warts – What are warts? What’s the best way to handle them?
- Itchy Red Bumps – How do I calm itchy red bumps that are covering my body?
- Sore Throat Remedy – What are natural solutions for a painful sore throat?
- Charlie Horses From Cleansing – I get Charlie Horses in my calves that wake me up at night during juice fasts and aggressive cleansing of any kind. What causes this?
- 80 Year Old Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer – What suggestions do you have for an 80-year-old recently diagnosed with prostate cancer?
- Wisdom Teeth – Do I have to get my wisdom teeth out if they are not causing me pain?
- Eastern Medicine Approach – Ayurveda recommends for people who are depleted and have a slight body type to eat cooked foods and meat. I know that this does not align with this lifestyle but are there ever cases that this is would be helpful?
- Bloating – I am coming to this lifestyle after eating lots of meat and having GI issues. Why am I bloated?
- Insatiable Appetite – How do I address my insatiable appetite that I have at night?
- Amount of Food – How much avocado, winter squash, eggs, and cheese can I have?
- Goat Yogurt – Is goat yogurt okay to eat?
- Detox v. Rebuilding – When can I begin rebuilding?